Saturday, September 25, 2010

My favorite room in the house







When I found out I was pregnant...I knew I would have fun decorating our new baby room! Of course if any of you know me and my mom...we had to start shopping!! (oh did I mention..we shopped before we knew "jonas" was a boy!!)  The room was painted a couple of times before we ended up with this light tan color. Thank God I have a nice husband and dad that didn't mind (or so they said) painting the room back-to-back! I absolutely  LOVE the final outcome of the room. I wanted it to be "baby" of course, but also something he could grow into. The room is filled with trucks, plans, and automobiles...all in muted primary colors. We had a local artist come paint a mural and we also added a plush rug to center the room.Oh, I almost for got what makes this room so comfortable...an oversized glider that reclines for those "all nighters" every set of parents encounter from time to time ;0). There's just something about being in this room that makes you feel so calm, and relaxed! I truly can say...it's my favorite room! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment