Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I wish this was my dentist!

Today I took Jonas to the dentist. He has been to the dentist before when he was about a year and a half. Since then the Dr. has moved locations, but the service did not change at all. I absolutely love this Dr. and his staff,  they are all so sweet and very kid friendly! I recommend anyone with children to check out this dentist, he really is great. The entire experience is dedicated to children from the time you walk in to the time you leave. The theme of his office is an oceanic one. In the waiting room there is a giant boat and lots of toys which are all in front of huge murals. They let Jonas choose a new toothbrush and also let him pick out the flavor of toothpaste he liked. After X-rays he went over to the exam table where he had his teeth cleaned and then the Dr. came in to take a look. Oh did I mention between the x-ray room and the exam chair there was an additional play area! On the way out he got to stop at the treasure box and pick out a take home toy! I'm pretty sure that would have been enough fun for Jonas, but like I said before this dentist really catered to the kids....so before we left Jonas choose a balloon and sticker to take home along with a bag of popcorn. We really had a great experience a year and a half ago as well as today! Oh by the way Jonas got an A+ for his teeth; however, we got in trouble for the use of the bottle!



















0 comments:

Post a Comment