Monday, December 6, 2010

It's nice to open a gift...every now and then

Hello, again!
Well, as you all know...Ryan and I just celebrated another anniversary! Growing up every year when my parents celebrated an anniversary they would always include me and wrap up a gift for me to open as well! I loved it because I felt part of their special day and I got to unwrap a gift (which I rarely did....not celebrating christmas and birthdays) We are always buying Jonas toys and what not, but for our anniversary I bought several toys and wrapped them up for Jonas to open. He loved everything, but I have to admit....we went a bit over board....poor little Jonas was overwhelmed with all the toys... which turned into frustration. Next year I will not get as many gifts for him at once. My mom also got something for him...but we waited a few days before she gave him his car.


We got him a few of his favorite things at the moment....trains, toy story stuff, dinosaurs, giraffes, zebras, Sid the science kid, and anything from the movie cars!
Before the train set was completed. 
Jonas playing with his train for the first time

As you can tell by the look on his face he loved his new lighting mcqueen car!
Here...he's flipping it into reverse




0 comments:

Post a Comment