Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lake Shore Haul

Haul-the act of taking or acquiring something.
       the load hauled at one time; quantity carried or transported.


Today Jonas and I picked up a few things at Lake Shore Learning...a teacher/learning supply store. Although it is quite expensive...they have some pretty neat things. Jonas loves to learn and as his mother...it is very satisfying to teach him new things and see him apply what he learns...just the other day I asked him if he would like some juice and he looked up at me and said "No thanks" Of course all I could do is stare at him for a moment in disbelief and then stutter out an "O...Kay". This isn't something that I've taken time out specifically to teach him it's just him picking it up by the examples we show him. The bottom line is Jonas is a sponge and learning is part of every second of his day!





0 comments:

Post a Comment