Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Assembly Lunches!

Hello, so this weekend we had our two day district assembly. It was two days packed full of wonderful information and we are truly grateful for such reminders! For lunch I wanted to pack something a little different than just the typical sandwiches. So this is what I packed...

A couple of fun things I made for Jonas:

Homemade note book for "taking notes" aka drawing with color wonder markers and paper...


I also packed his lunch in a Goodbyn that we decorated with his name and other silly stickers...
The day I made him a sandwich I used this fun bread...
I wish I took more pictures of our actual lunches, but I always forget!



I packed our soup in a nice Stanley and it kept our food hot till lunch.


Saturday
Curried chicken salad pitas                                                         
Grapes                                                                                
Special K chips                                                                  
Cucumbers
Diet coke/juice/water

Jonas
Turkey/cheese sandwich
Grapes
Cucumbers
Gold fish

Sunday
Baked potato Soup
Salad
Strawberries/oranges
Chips/dip
Tea/juice/water

Jonas
Pasta/broccoli
Sliced Avocado
Strawberries/oranges
Trail mix


0 comments:

Post a Comment