Sunday, December 4, 2011

I love perfumes!

I recently decided to display my perfume bottles in my bathroom...and I love it! First off, I love perfume period...it's one of my favorite things along with nail varnish, and decorating. I put two of my favorite things together decorating and perfume! Iv'e always wanted to have a "signature" scent, but there's no way I could just settle on one perfume.

This is the before...


Some of my favorite perfumes...



This bottle has been through a lot...but it's at the top of my list!
Euphoria
Notes: Pomegranate, Persimmon, Green Notes, Black Orchid, Lotus Blossom, Champaca Flower, Liquid Amber, Mahogany Wood, Black Violet, Cream Accord.

The following are my top picks in no particular order.

Sheer Veil
Notes: Champagne rose, lavender dream rose, violet, white stephanotis, gardenia, white lily
The Fragrance
Notes: Bulgarian Rose, Calla Lily, Mandarin Flower, Gardenia, Lotus, Iris, White Stephanotis.

Encre Noir Pour Elle

Notes: floral woody musk fragrance feature bergamot, vetiver, musk, kephalis, freesia, rose, osmanthus, cedar and ambrette seed.
Gourmand Coquin
Notes: Black pepper heart, rose base, rhum, chocolate.
Stella
Notes: Rose, Peony flower, Mandarin, Rose absolute, amber.
Stella Collection
Notes: Bitter Orange, Blood Orange, Watery Accord, White Freesia, Wild Diamond Orchids, Spicy Lily, Sheer Musk, Sandalwood.
Miss Dior Cherie
Notes: Italian Mandarin, Egyptian Jasmine, Patchouli.
Bronze Goddess
Notes: coconut milk, sandalwood and vanilla lend additional warmth.
Cannabis Santal
Notes: Wild Strawberries, Kumquat, Dark Plum, Patchouli, Magnolia, Rose, Chocolate, Vetiver, Vanilla Musk.
Chance
I'm all out of this great scent...but I cant wait to restock! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment