Monday, November 1, 2010

We go where the food is good...

Hello, everyone! As you may or may not know...we love food! Recently we went to a couple of our favorite spots...both located  20-40 miles from our home. Every now and then...it's nice to have food that we don't have too often.

This first place I'd like to share is a small family owned tea room right in the middle of old town Tomball! 
Jonas and I sat outside the tea room while we waited for a table.
This is the tea room...where everything on the menu is homemade and delicious!!


Best apricot tea you'll drink!
Jonas' plate...cheese sandwich with fruit
My plate...half turkey sandwich, pasta, tortilla soup and homemade chips
I love this little round shop that is across the way from the tea room...it's so cute!



The next place is on the opposite side of the spectrum...it's a place where you can
get authentic Mexican food...such as tamales, tacos, and of course tortillas. 

I thought this car we were behind was so funny...cause that's how I felt on that side of town!
oh, did I mention...there's a police officer outside patrolling!
Inside the place...in line that wrapped around and then back out to check out.
Cool coke can/bottle...of course had to pick one of these up...I've never seen one before.

Last stop...Mexican bread!
My grandma...such a good sport!

Fresh donuts 
On the way back home...we passed this flea market...

0 comments:

Post a Comment