Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Back to the basics




Hey, everyone! Okay, so when Ryan and I started dating he used to zip around in a little s2000...much like this one...


Then he went to this...


Then this...


Then this...


Recently we talked about him getting another car since the miles were getting pretty high on this one. I've always known how much he loved his s2000, so when he looked at what the s2000's were going for...I did not discourage him from looking. We all have our little pleasures in life...some may love shoes, purses, scrap booking, or jewelry. Ryan loves cars and electronics! Of course as a hardworking husband...I want him to have something he loves! We found an s2000 at a really great price and very low miles... practically new! Everything worked out and we were able to drive to Austin to pick it up. I really like it, but most of all I love the look on Ryan's face when he drove it home! 




Test driving the car
Checking it out
The dealership...it's inside.
Last look at the RSX!









1 comments:

Post a Comment