Saturday, October 2, 2010

Friday night Jewels

 Hey, every one! So, this is what I did this Friday night! A friend invited my mom and I to come over for a jewelry party. It's a really neat hobby that I may or may not get into... even though I consider myself to be a pretty creative artsy type person....I just felt so overwhelmed with the endless possibilities. Earlier in the week we visited a bead shop in anticipation of the party located  in rice village and it was all so beautiful, but I just couldn't wrap my mind around an idea or inspiration for a piece of jewelry. After attending the party I'm still on the fence as to rather or not I have the time or the imagination for this! All the ladies made gorgeous pieces and I met a couple of sisters from other congregations...that's always a plus!! Down below I've included a few inspirational pics as well as the bead shop we visited. (you can see what I'm talking about!) Oh, and of course the bracelet I made with donated  beads from my mom!
Inspirational picture #1 
Im not sure what these charms mean or anything....I just like the general design.


Inspirational picture #3
The Bead shop in Rice village
The inside of some random bead shop...much like the one we went to.
Rice Village Bead shop

0 comments:

Post a Comment