Monday, October 18, 2010

Organize your home...I wish!

Hello everyone,
I am currently (and for as long as I can remember) chasing the dream of being organized, and not just any kind of organized...the kind that looks good! I get some unexplainable feeling of euphoria come over me when I go to the container store or I flip through a magazine showing the latest organizational trends and tools! After tribulation....I'm making a b-line for Martha Stewart's house!! Even though I've got a good sense as to what is visual appealing to me...I have a hard time actually executing the organization! With so many options....I get overwhelmed real fast! Also, I try to organize in an inexpensive way...and it falls flat for me visually. There are only a few rooms in the house I am 100% content with and the rest are a work in progress. I'm hoping to start a little series of blog posts showing the progression of getting every room to the "magazine organized look". Who knows how long that will take...but here's a start...a few inspirational pictures of organized spaces.



I think my first project will be our refrigerator (I'll start small) Here are some before pictures...look for the after pictures in an upcoming post!

YIKES!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment